MATTHEWS – Two Matthews restaurants will participate in Queen’s Feast: Charlotte Restaurant Week this month.
Charlotte Restaurant Week is designed to drive business at mid- to high-end restaurants by extending a good value to diners. Bonefish Grill and Santé are among 135 restaurants in nine counties offering three-course dinners for just $30 or $35 per person from July 19 to 28.
Bonefish Grill, located at 10056 E. Independence Blvd., has unveiled a Charlotte Restaurant Week menu that includes a choice of entrees such as 8 oz Filet Mignon, Ahi Tuna Bellair, Salmon Spinach Bacon Blue and Lily’s Chicken.
Sante, located at 165 N. Trade St., has unveiled a menu with eight entrees, including Grilled Petit Filet Mignon, Pork Tenderloin Medallions, Mushroom Duxelle-Crusted Free Range Chicken Breast and House-Rolled Potato Ricotta Gnocchi.
Participating restaurants in southern Mecklenburg and western Union counties include:
• Cotswold: Bistro La Bon and Mezzanotte.
• Indian Trail: The Trail House.
• Montford Park/Park Road Shopping Center: Burtons Grill & Bar, Cantina 1511 and ROCKSALT.
• Quail Hollow/Park Crossing: Ilios Noche (Park Road/Quail Corners).
• South Perimeter/Ballantyne/Pineville/Waverly: Bonefish Grill, Burtons Grill & Bar (Blakeney), Cantina 1511 (Stonecrest), Civetta Italian Kitchen + Bar, Firebirds Wood Fired Grill (Stonecrest), Gallery Restaurant, Global Restaurant, Harper’s (Carolina Place), New South Kitchen & Bar, Pearlz Oyster Bar, The Porter’s House, Queen City Craft and Gourmet, Stone Mountain Grill, Ted’s Montana Grill and Via Roma.
• SouthPark /Foxcroft: 131 Main Restaurant, Aqua e Vino, BAKU, Bar Marcel, Bulla Gastrobar, Cafe Monte, Corkbuzz Restaurant & Wine Bar, Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House, Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, Flagstones Restaurant, Harper’s, Maggiano’s Little Italy, McCormick & Schmick’s Steaks & Seafood, Oak Steakhouse, P.F. Chang’s, Red Rocks Cafe, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Toscana Ristorante Italiano, Upstream, Village Tavern, WP Kitchen + Bar.
Diners can visit www.CharlotteRestaurantWeek.com to view the list of participating restaurants and their special Queen’s Feast menus and to make reservations. Reservations are strongly recommended to ensure seats during prime dining times.