MATTHEWS – Novant Health has expanded the Wellness Center at Matthews for cancer wellness, cardiac rehabilitation and pulmonary rehab.
The new center opened for patient care in early October in the Adbel medical office building across the street from Novant Health Matthews Medical Center.
With a larger 4,000-square-foot space and more team members, the center will offer services that include
• Cancer wellness classes, including exercise, nutrition services and yoga.
• Improved access for all patients (cardiac, pulmonary and cancer).
• Cardiac rehab with telemetry monitoring for high-risk cardiac patients.
• Maintenance programs for patients to continue beyond initial three months rehab program.
• Medical fitness for patients with medical conditions who need rehab but have no diagnosis for traditional rehab coverage.