CHARLOTTE – The community may drop off medical supply donations for Novant Health team members at the following Walgreens locations:
- 544 Providence Road, Charlotte 28207
- 5040 Beatties Ford Road, Charlotte 28216
- 9848 Gilead Road, Huntersville, 28078
- 1220 Matthews Township Parkway, Matthews, 28105
- 1906 W. Innes St., Salisbury, 28144
- Contact donatesupplies@NovantHealth.org for large donations.
[Matthews-Mint Hill Weekly works hard to bring you local news.
Please consider making a small financial donation to help us add value to our community.]
Novant Health is accepting critical medical supplies such as personal protective equipment and disinfecting wipes. Medical supply donations must be in original, unopened packaging and may include:
- Masks (N95, surgical and procedure)
- Disinfecting wipes such as Clorox or Sani-cloth wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Face shields
- Goggles and eye shields
- Isolation or surgical gowns.
- Novant Health is also accepting homemade fabric surgical masks as well as face shields. Community members may find instructions for the approved patterns at www.NovantHealth.org/giving.
Become a CMG Insider! Subscribe to our weekly email newsletter to stay on top of everything we are publishing in print and online, as well as what we’re sharing across our social media platforms. Click here to be added to the distribution list.